LAPD Devonshire Division Launches New E-Business Website
Posted by Councilmember Englander on September 30, 2016 at 6:24 PM
LAPD Devonshire Division announces E-Business Watch, a website created exclusively for business owners in the Devonshire area. The site, which is the only one like it in the City of Los Angeles, provides up to date information about recent business crimes, crime maps showing specifically where criminal activity is occurring, and crime prevention tips for business owners.
This is also an ideal place for area business owners to help LAPD prevent crime by informing LAPD Devonshire Division about what is happening in your location. The site also provides links to important services provided by the City of Los Angeles for the business owner.
If you are a business owner in the Devonshire Area, sign up today for E-Business Watch and receive up to date information from LAPD Devonshire Division including:
- Captain’s Corner - videos covering tips, trends and upcoming events
- Devonshire staff bios and contact information for Captains, Senior Lead Officers, etc.
- Discussion Forum – topics offered for business owner feedback
- Calendar of upcoming community and business events
- Crime prevention definitions/tips to protect your business (e.g., burglary, shoplifting, theft, robbery, bad checks, graffiti, gangs)
- Crime Maps – Devonshire business crime types/locations
- Recent business crime occurrences in Devonshire Area
- Business Services Information/links (e.g., LAPD Home Site, Building Safety, L.A. City Councilmember Mitchell Englander, Permits, Licenses, Graffiti, Dial 311, Chamber of Commerce)
- Access for submitting crime tips
For more information and to register, go to /www.devonshirebusinesswatch.org.
-Mitchell Englander, Councilmember Twelfth District